Monday 9 September 2013

Beyonce's first boyfriend says losing Her Is His Biggest Regret

On the relationship:

Beyonce was the love of my life and I
was hers, so losing her is still my biggest
regret. She would say to me all the time,
‘I’m afraid to ever live my life without
you Lyndall, I want you to be mine for
ever’.
I’ll be honest — it was me that messed
everything up and lost her for ever to
Jay Z, but I deserved it.
Who cheats on a woman as beautiful as
Beyonce? Well, I am that man and it’s
something that’ll always haunt me
How he met Beyonce
Met Beyonce through Kelly Rowland
during a church youth group session
when he was 13, and she was 11.From
the first time I saw Beyonce I couldn’t
take my eyes off of her. She looked like
an angel, the most beautiful girl I’d ever
seen. We’d hang out after school and
almost every night we’d fall asleep
talking to each other on the phone.
On not knowing Beyonce could sing
She was just so shy, she was a bit of an
outcast at school and didn’t even sing in
the choir. For two years I didn’t know
she could sing. We spent hours watching
movies together and playing Connect
4.Some of our most fun times was when
I watched Beyonce, her sister Solange
and Kelly performing dance routines. So
while I had no idea how good her voice
was back then, I certainly knew she
could move.

On their first kiss

It was just after Beyonce’s 15th
birthday. I surprised her with Brian
McKnight concert tickets and it
happened that night. I had got popcorn
and as we were sitting in our seats I
dropped it. As we both went down to
grab it we bumped heads, and locked
into our first kiss.
We both just looked at each other
realizing there was this incredible spark
of fireworks between us. It was that
fairytale kiss you only hear about in the
movies. That was the first feeling of true
love between me and Beyonce. Still, to
this day, I’ve never had another kiss as
passionate as that one.
The bigger star she became, the more I
didn’t think I was good enough. One
night, when she was out of town, I went
to a bar with friends and ended up
sleeping with another woman. Over the
course of a few years I cheated on her
about five times, but I never told her
until after we broke up.
She was such a great girl who cared
about me deeply, she even wrote her hit
Dangerously in Love while we were
together. That’s how in love we were
back then. Initially my intention was to
take a break from our relationship so I
could go to culinary school and make a
name for myself. But when I headed to
Austin to do the course she quickly
moved on with her own life.Once she
began dating Jay Z, I knew we were
doomed and I could never win her back.
But I know that no matter what, she will
always love me. I will always wonder
‘What if?’ and, given all we shared, I’m
sure a part of her must feel the same
way.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment