Thursday 5 September 2013

Prostitutes Also Pray In The Morning Before Starting Work


I just discovered today that prostitutes also pray in the morning before the start of their work day. How did I find out?...hmm..
A woman who was once part of a ministry which reaches out to prostitutes, narrated to us one of the experiences she and her co-evangelists had when they went to evangelize to these prostitutes.
They usually go to evangelize very early in the morning when 'business activity' is usually at its minimum. To her surprise that morning, she met these prostitutes holding morning devotion. I guess they were casting,  binding and probably speaking in tongues. They were calling on God to direct customers their way for that day.
Nigerians are a very religious people. We pray before we do anything. I am almost certain that our politicians also pray before they share their loot.
My dear readers, what is your opinion about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment