Wednesday 11 September 2013

Pastor takes 12yr old girl to a hotel,rapes her all night

A 12-year-old girl, Miss Ijeoma Mbiaka, on
Wednesday narrated to DailyPost how the
pastor of her church, Rhema Ministries in
Oyeagu Abagana in Njikoka Local Government
Area of Anambra State, Rev Sampson Otisi
allegedly lured her to a hotel, under the guise
of conducting deliverance on her but ended
up raping her all through the night.
Ijeoma, who is hard at hearing, told our
reporter that she had gone to the church to
seek prayers from the pastor so that she
could hear loudly again.
She, however, said she was lured to the hotel
and raped from 9 pm to the next morning
and dumped in the hotel room, where she
cried until hotel attendants rescued
her.Speaking at the Magistrate Court Abagana
after a court session, Ijeoma said she prayed
all night reminding the pastor of the
consequence of his act, but his pleas fell on
deaf ears.

The victim came to the court aided as a result
of the injuries she sustained during the
alleged act.According to her,
"It started on a Tuesday when I went to
the church for prayers. I have not been
hearing clearly with my ears for
sometime, so I went to the pastor for
prayers and when I told him my
problem, he said I should stay behind
that he will pray for me after everyone
has gone"."After the session that day, he
called me to the backyard and started
praying for me. He poured anointing oil
into my ear and mouth. He now ordered
me to remove my dress and he poured
some on my tummy and started
massaging it. After sometime, he started
putting his hand inside (Vagina), to
which I objected. He said he will leave
me if I do not want him to pray for
me".
Ijeoma narrated that as usual the pastor had
asked her to stay behind, that he will conduct
a special prayer for her and her hearing will
be okay again.

"After the service, only he and his friend
were left, he said he will take me to the
house and pray for me, but when I
objected and told him that my father
will kill me, he said I should not mind
that nothing will happen to me.
"He took me to a hotel, ran upstairs and
came back and ordered me and his
friend to come with him. He took us up
and put his friend in another room and
took me to a separate room. He ordered
food for me and hot drink, to which I
objected. He said the drink was part of
the deliverance that I had to drink it. He
forced it down my throat and when I
started to feel sleepy he undressed me
and inserted his 'something' into me;
then he started pushing it in and pushing
out.
"Even when blood was gushing out of
me, he continued to push the 'thing'
inside. I tried shouting but he covered
my mouth, when I could not help
myself, I started praying and telling him
of the implication of what he was doing
to me before God but he kept on".
She said she was only freed the next morning
when she regained consciousness and started
banging the door of the hotel room asking
for assistance.

Though Ijeoma said she complained to her
mum when she got back after the first
incident, her mum, Mrs Ifeoma who also
spoke to DailyPost said she confronted the
pastor the next day and he denied putting his
hand under the girls pant, claiming he was
only praying for her; a defense which led the
gullible woman to accept that the pastor
meant well.
She stated that the truth, however, dawned
on her on the following Tuesday when her
daughter went to the same church and failed
to return home.
"I thought she had been kidnapped, in fact I
believe this is also kidnap", she told our
reporter.

A copy of medical report issued to her by the
Chief Medical Officer of Enugu Ukwu General
Hospital, Dr J.O Akuka which her parents
showed to our reporter revealed that she
sustained bruises, and a torn hymen.
This showed that there was a penetration in
her vagina.Ijeoma's mother pleaded with the
relevant authorities to help her find justice
for her innocent daughter who was violated
by a man she trusted to be a Man of God, as
the matter is currently before a Magistrate
court in Abagana.
He told our reporter that the pastor had
allegedly offered him N500, 000 to keep
sealed lips, an offer he rejected, but
expressed fears that the pastor may use the
money to subvert justice.

The pastor, Rev Otisi, who is the senior
pastor of a branch of Rhema Church in
Abagana refused to make comments when he
was approached.His counsel, Barr CC Achi,
however, said that the matter was only being
engineered by unseen hands from behind as
his client occupied a land that is in dispute.

"The issue here is land dispute, but
these people are being used by someone
who is in tussle over a piece of land with
our client. On a separate allegation of
being previously charged with the rape
of 8-year-old in his church, the lawyer
said it was not true, adding that it was
meant to paint his client in bad light.
Culled from Daily Post

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment